Due to the expansion of our property portfolio, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager. The role will include assisting the Company Director with the ambitious growth plans of the business which includes all aspects from both a landlord and tenant perspective. The successful candidate will hold a property related degree and must have held MRICS status for a minimum of two years. The candidate will ideally have worked within the commercial sector and have dealt with acquisitions.
- Acquiring various properties
- Taking calls from clients maintaining an adequate applicant register
- Carrying out rent reviews and lease renewals
- Undertaking property inspections for maintenance purposes
- Assisting with Health and Safety compliance
- Managing all external consultants including solicitors
- Dealing with dilapidations and instructing building surveyors
- Running Service charge and ability to challenge landlords on budgets.
- Use of specialist marketing and management software
- General administration and supporting the team
- Expanding clientele
- UK/EU driving licence (Please confirm on your application, Mandatory Requirement)
- Excellent well-spoken phone manner
- Live in the local area of Hounslow or within easy access
- Knowledge of experience of commercial and residential property lettings or property management.
Please email your CV to Harj Banger BSc (Hons) MRICS at email@example.com
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
How To Apply:
Hounslow, West London
Depending on experience
Full Time, Permanent
9.30 am to 6.30 pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 3pm on Saturdays (If you require flexible hours please specify on your application)