Party Wall Surveys
A reputation for high quality service

Commercial and Residential

Under the Party Wall Act 1996 you are permitted to carry out alterations to a party wall, party structure, boundary fence or build new foundations close to an existing building; as long as you advise your neighbour, the adjoining owner, that the works are to be done and that any damage caused will be repaired.
At Banco, we can give advice to both commercial and residential property owners and adjoining owners affected by party wall, our service  include:

  • Issue of notices

  • Inspecting, agreeing and preparing Schedules of Condition

  • Preparation and negotiation of Awards

  • Implementing awarded agreements as required